A Blog by the Editor of The Middle East Journal

Putting Middle Eastern Events in Cultural and Historical Context

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Note for Readers on Recent Thin Postings

Just a quick note as regular readers may have noted that posts have been a bit sparse the past week or so. This is because I'm in the midst of a full-court-press aimed at clearing a manuscript backlog. I've still managed to post at least once daily, but not always very original stuff.

Fear not. I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. And I should be back to normal soon. For one thing, for those of you who like my historical posts, note that we're coming up on the 70th anniversaries of the First Cairo Conference, the Tehran Conference, the Second Cairo Conference, and the FDR-Ibn Saud meeting, so the World War II material alone should give you much to chew on. I may not hit stride again for a week or more (our Annual Conference also looms), but I Shall Return.

No comments: